The BEST FRENCH TOAST EVER !!!
3-4 Large Eggs
6 slices White Bread
Butter, Cinnamon Syrup of Your Choice ..
Real Maple Syrup is Best
¼ cup Milk
1. Beat Milk, Eggs, and ½ teaspoon of Cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
2. Heat a large frying pan on low flame.
3. Dip bread into beaten egg mixture 2 at a time. Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan.
4. Put two slices of bread or as much as will fit into the size pan you have at a time into the pan. Let cook about two minutes on each side over a low flame. Remove slices of French Toast to plates as they are finished.
5. Spread pats of butter over each slice of French Toast if you like. Pour Syrup over French Toast and Relish the moment!
NOTE: Some sliced Strawberries, Banana, or Mixed Berries served alongside the French Toast makes a great accompaniment. And Sausages or Bacon are great additions too.